Las Venturas Playground
Welcome to the new Las Venturas Playground website! Grown from a 100-man community to the network of services with over 105 thousand registered members we are right now, it's safe to say that Las Venturas Playground is one of the largest San Andreas: Multiplayer communities around on the internet. Registration is free and easy and gives you direct access to all our features.
Las Venturas Playground News & Updates
If you're interested in saying few words when LVP Radio's WISHLIST is live, then add LVP Radio to Skype: lvp.radio
You will be eventually called during the show and asked perhaps few questions!
PS. Prizes for almost anyone, who gets on-air!
We're bringing you some fresh changes for the winter season, here they are:
- Upon death, a player will drop a briefcase along with their weapons, containing half of the money they were carrying. From now on this money won't be immediately transferred to the killer, but all players nearby are able to grab it.
- The bottom userbar has been replaced by a more sexier interface in the down right corner. We're looking for some kind of counter to show the amount of people currently minigaming, but that will be added later. In the meantime you can use /minigaming to see who's minigaming. To make up for the loss of commands that was quite handy for new players we'll invest some time in implementing help-textdraws and information icons/NPCs, also to be added later.
- Unregistered players now see a warning bar at the top to make it more obvious that their stats aren't being saved. Also a dialog explaning the benefits of registering is shown upon their first spawn.
- X-mas decorations from LVP 2.9 are making a comeback!
- Minor bug fix for /bank all which will now completely fill your bank at once if you carry enough cash.
- Achievements are now only available for registered players.
- More minor fixes and cleanups.
Also, Santa is dropping presents throughout LVP!
Here is a screeny for the money-drop briefcase and the new player statistics interface:
On behalf of the Las Venturas Playground Management & Development Team,
- solo racing is now possible (/race)
- removed the gamble permit feature
- some minor fixes
Today I've made a minigame in the form of a filterscript (i.e. like Don't Get Wet) called Runaway Race!
The purpose of the race is to be the first person on foot to reach the checkpoint. However, there are a few obstacles along the way :)
I'm not going to give any hints away, but during testing it was really fun to play!
To play it: Go ingame and type /runrace.