Las Venturas Playground 26.0
An update was pushed to the server! The changes can be seen below. Most notable in this update is that changes have been made to try and resolve the lag/warp issues that we have been facing for quite some time. If you notice any issues, please do let us know by replying here or logging a case on Github!
- 7df0b79: Removed reference to /help 2 from /cmds --> Money. The /help function was rewritten a few months ago and /help 2 no longer works.
- 94d91b8: Grammatical adjustments to certain property commands.
- 422ff72 / 20ebeab / 3074bec: Clarify the bank account upgrade procedure.
- 62322e2: Improvements to the way in which vehicles are positioned.
- 7d0ede5: Temporarily disable the race system whilst a server crash issue is investigated.
- 51e1d4c: Resolved an issue where by the /fight invite dialog would leave you with infinite health.
- 1fd97c6: Added total # of vehicles, properties and ATMs to /stats
- fbe619d: Crew members are no longer notified when a player exports a vehicle.
- 8156530: Players are also granted VIP rights when tempadmin is given, these rights will now be removed if tempadmin is revoked.
- 748b1d7: Kills made during "Kill Time" now only count if the player is in the main world (world 0).
- b614caa: The "Regular Chat" is now only available to users with >50 hours gameplay, rather than 48.
- 63b7324: Resolved an issue where-by players joining the server during a chase would not have the correct colour for the circumstances.
- 44f2804: Removed /tefhint, this command doesn't get updated frequently enough (if ever?) to make it worthwhile.
- bd1ee60: Crew members' radar blips are now properly hidden should they choose to hide themselves.
- 28e1513: Minor adjustments to teleport messages.
- 576ec50: Don't send a notice to the #LVP.Dev IRC channel when a player sprays 100 tags
- 576ec50: Remove dead-code for the old moderator platform, merge four lines of commands into three.
- 90bd27e: Remove the management aprilfools command and dead-code for the old moderator platform.
- 48c75eb: Remove the use of OnVehicleStreamIn in an attempt to resolve the lag issue.
- ef976f8: Play sound when receiving a private message.
On behalf of the LVP management, crew and development team,
Server IP: play.sa-mp.nl:7777